FLORIDA Scraping / Rebuilding class in January 2020
Close
Login to Your Account
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default FLORIDA Scraping / Rebuilding class in January 2020

I talked to the Host of the Santa Rosa Beach Florida class and we are doing it starting Wednesday January 15 - Sunday Jan 19. The class will be a Wednesday - Sunday so you only need to take days off the same week.

Santa Rosa Beach is 1/2 way between Panama City and Pensacola on the Gulf side. I have worked in Panama City years ago for the Navy and the beaches are white sand...

When there is 3 feet of snow in MN I will be lounging in my Tee shirt on the beach after class :-) Class will be the same format for rookies and advanced for 2nd or more class students. The Host has a 60" Thompson Grinder that You Tuber Lance Baltzley and Keith Rucker (both students of mine) scraped in the ways. He has a nice repair shop and plans on scraping his Harig surface grinder as his project. Private message me for more info. Thanks, Rich
    Last edited by Richard King; 09-13-2019 at 01:14 AM.

2. Likes cameraman, cash, Ohio Mike liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Had 2 sign up already :-) 6 to go

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard King View Post
    I talked to the Host of the Santa Rosa Beach Florida class and we are doing it starting Wednesday January 15 - Sunday Jan 19. The class will be a Wednesday - Sunday so you only need to take days off the same week.

Santa Rosa Beach is 1/2 way between Panama City and Pensacola on the Gulf side. I have worked in Panama City years ago for the Navy and the beaches are white sand...

When there is 3 feet of snow in MN I will be lounging in my Tee shirt on the beach after class :-) Class will be the same format for rookies and advanced for 2nd or more class students. The Host has a 60" Thompson Grinder that You Tuber Lance Baltzley and Keith Rucker (both students of mine) scraped in the ways. He has a nice repair shop and plans on scraping his Harig surface grinder as his project. Private message me for more info. Thanks, Rich
    If you are used to cold weather and all, January in FL will be a breeze, maybe t-shirt weather for snowbirds... LoL

I remember moving here (Tampa area) and running around in shorts in the 'winter' time (40ish deg) and people thought I was crazy, now when it is 70deg I am cold and need jeans and a flannel!

I don't know that area of FL, but if you ever go further south... I know teachme is south of me, and I am just southewest of Tampa (not by much)....

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Abomb79 - Adam Booth signed up today. He attended the first class we had at Keith Ruckers. For those who don't know him, I heard he has 500,000 You Tube followers. I also have invited Keith Rucker of Vintage Machinery to attend too... When he hosted the 5 classes at his shop in GA he never got much done as he was helping folks grind or make something. They say the average temp on the white sand coast is 70+ in the day time. I hope to go deep sea fishing on my day off down there :-)