I will be working a Trade Show in Germany, April 2015
Close
Login to Your Account
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default I will be working a Trade Show in Germany, April 2015

I have been invited to work inside the Schmid & Wezel (BIAX SCRAPER and AIR TOOLS) Booth at the <> USETEC” Trade Show World Trade Fair for Used Technology - The No. 1 in the Used Market). Our booth will be in hall 1, booth no. 1-300. Dates: 13.-15 April 2015, Karlsruhe, Germany. We are also talking about doing a Scraping Seminar at their offices/plant while I am in Germany. I Will add more info as I get it. I invite all who can attend to stop bye the booth and say hello. Richard

Their info:
    Schmid & Wezel GmbH & Co. KG
    Maybachstrasse 2, D-75433 Maulbronn

2. Likes Jshaugjord liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I will be buying my airplane ticket today and after the show we will be teaching a Rebuilding / Scraping class at the BIAX Germany Offices. If your interested please contact me via Private Message or email. [email protected] I will forward you the contact info in Germany. Rich

4. Likes Jshaugjord liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

When you get back would be interesting to get a report on that show. I was aware of it from the internet.
    I have this picture of a big hall that all this used machinery has bin hauled into. I don't think that is the case thou, probably more like hundreds of booths of used machinery dealers and lots of pictures.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I just heard the April class we will be doing after the show is full with 10 students. If you miss this class we are talking about doing another one in late October when I will be traveling to Europe again to work in the EMO Show booth for BIAX in Milan Oct. 5 - 10, 2015.

What an adventure and honor for me so late in my career to teach in Europe.

There will be more info coming when I return from Germany in late April. If your coming to the April class, thanks for joining us and it will be my honor and pleasure to teach you. Rich

7. Likes Jshaugjord liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Looks like a beautiful place. Do have have a nice time.
    Buck

https://www.google.com/search?q=Karl...g&ved=0CDEQsAQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

richard, do i understand correctly, the october class will be in maulbronn?

what equipment will be provided? i mean, do i have to bring the surfaceplate, straight edge, surface gage, indicator, electronic devices, blue, scraper, stone, ethanol, rags, clamps? all of those or none? which ones? how many days are planned?

(i would be scraping in a lathe i can carry, incl. bearing.)

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The class is next month at the German BIAX headquarters. They will be doing the same class we do in the states. We supply the practice bars, Canode Ink, hand and. Power BIAX sccapers, we encourage you to bring a small project. We will have 2 1
    2 meter granite plates..vises..lunch. etc. We have 10 students. Signed up now. They are also talking about more classes in September and October. Click on the link above and email Filip M...the VP of marketing. I will be working the trade show in Stuttgart before the class. Stop by and I'll buy coffee. Rich
    Last edited by Richard King; 03-16-2015 at 03:11 PM.