What's new
What's new

Logan Model 210 - In Search of Tailstock

maputnam

Plastic
I just recently got a Logan model 210 lathe from my Dad. Unfortunately, during transport the tailstock was lost and cant be found and I am looking for one. Logan sells one new but it is way out of my price range. Would anyone know where I might be able to find one used? The lathe serial number is 31055.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

You should post a sketch of the right end (tailstock) of the machine and the center height or centerline. Many time when you can't find one you buy a another brand from Ebay and make it fit. You may have to machine a bottom 1/2(shoe) on it or make a new shoe to fit the ways. You may want to post this also in the Logan (if there is one) of the forum. I just checked on ebay and there might be one on there now. It says Logan?
Ebay Logan-10-Model-200-210-Lathe-Tailstock for $119.00

You should post a sketch of the right end (tailstock) of the machine and the center height or centerline. Many time when you can't find one you buy a another brand from Ebay and make it fit. You may have to machine a bottom 1/2(shoe) on it or make a new shoe to fit the ways. You may want to post this also in the Logan (if there is one) of the forum. I just checked on ebay and there might be one on there now. It says Logan?
Ebay Logan-10-Model-200-210-Lathe-Tailstock for $119.00

Richard,

Thanks for the reply and the possible Ebay link. I checked it and Ebay was unable to find it. If I have to I will try to find something different but I really want the lathe to be original. I am still holding out hope that I can find one for a reasonable price.

Back