What's new
What's new

Looking for scraping services in the West Michigan area for a Bridgeport table/saddle

Big B

Diamond
I have a Bridgeport Series I that had the lube system get partially plugged up and the table ways have more wear on one side than the other side. Can anyone recommend a scraper in the West Michigan area?

Thanks

Give my longtime friend Ed Dyjak as he sells scraping tools to all the MI machine rebuilders, and should know who specializes in Bridgeports.
E S Dyjak Company Inc 248) 684-4260
3801 Stobart Road
Milford, MI 48380

There is a famous place south of you in Indiana too:
Contact Us (H&W)

If by chance you can find someone over here in Roberts WI is a great rebuild.
Who cut his teeth rebuilding Bridgeports . A & D Machine Tool Rebuilding, Inc. | Machine Tool Rebuilders, Way Machining and Hand Scraping, Turcite and Rulon Application

Thank Richard for calling us famous. :D A little flattery goes a long way :D

If you would like to call and talk to Barry, 800-285-5271, and he can walk you through the process and what he recommends.

Jon
H&W Machine Repair

Give my longtime friend Ed Dyjak as he sells scraping tools to all the MI machine rebuilders, and should know who specializes in Bridgeports.
E S Dyjak Company Inc 248) 684-4260
3801 Stobart Road
Milford, MI 48380

There is a famous place south of you in Indiana too:
Contact Us (H&W)

If by chance you can find someone over here in Roberts WI is a great rebuild.
Who cut his teeth rebuilding Bridgeports . A & D Machine Tool Rebuilding, Inc. | Machine Tool Rebuilders, Way Machining and Hand Scraping, Turcite and Rulon Application

Thanks for the recommendations Richard. I'll make some calls.

Back