Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Mississippi
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Monarch 10ee

Where is a good source to get parts for the monarch , besides calling monarch themselves ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Your choices are ebay, and perhaps the for sale\wanted forum here, Another is finding a parts machine.
    The Monarch forum here has been trashed by one troll, many people that could help you wont because of that, they have left or been run off.
    I use the machines professionally, and I will not post on the Monarch forum!!!!!

I will include this photo to upset the troll, as these machines do make trolls jealous! Though, it is a sad affair to allow one person to set the tone excluding professionals from a sub forum.

The machine is actually nicer then it looks!

3. Likes Maxim liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by donie View Post
    Your choices are ebay, and perhaps the for sale\wanted forum here, Another is finding a parts machine.
    The Monarch forum here has been trashed by one troll, many people that could help you wont because of that, they have left or been run off.
    I use the machines professionally, and I will not post on the Monarch forum!!!!!
    Donie, please come back! The Monarch forum has benefitted from your posts for years. The rest of us are still there; you just need to ignore posts that have no value.

5. Likes mister honey, Maxim, Richard King liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Member Steve Watkins has a parts machine. You may go to Surplus Record: Used Machinery, Tools & Equipment Directory and under "wanted" tell them you're looking for parts for a Monarch EE for a parts machine. They send an email to all the used machine dealers in North America with your request and the dealers will email you back if they have parts or a parts machine. Good Luck