What's new
What's new

Mori Seiki sl25 green paint

Turbowerks

Cast Iron
Hi I have a Mori that needs a little detail work. Machine is excellent shape but came from a humid area and needs paint. Does anyone know of a a paint code for these machines? Also it has a Fanuc 10t control and the operators panel has a lot of the markings worn off would like to refresh or replace. Thanks for now Scott

I'm painting an SL-20 now. I just removed a panel and took it to the local Sherwin William. The kid scanned it and mixed up some paint and I picked it up the next day. It's water based paint, but he said it has good oil resistance. You have to buy 1 gallon minimum but it was about $40.

Is the SW paint base coat/clear coat automotive paint or something else? We have a SW automotive paint outlet here and their single stage urethane with hardener is almost as easy to apply as Dupont Centari acrylic enamel. Let us know how this works out and more detail regarding the product.

Hi I have a Mori that needs a little detail work. Machine is excellent shape but came from a humid area and needs paint. Does anyone know of a a paint code for these machines? Also it has a Fanuc 10t control and the operators panel has a lot of the markings worn off would like to refresh or replace. Thanks for now Scott

We have an SL25 with the same control and the same problem - the membrane has broken off of a lot of the keys so the plastic underneath has to be labeled with a sharpie.

I've looked all over eBay for a replacement and I can't find any with the same layout. I haven't had luck finding a repro anywhere.

Back