What's new
What's new

new forum rules of conduct

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBlair

Diamond
Rules for posting, no comments that are interpreted as personal attacks on another person or company will be tolerated. An example would be to call another person stupid or to take a stance that the person you are commenting to would take as personally derogatory or demeaning.

Also included would be derogatory comments about the country of origin of the person or company you are discussing. Complaints and arguments are expected and allowed but be mindful of your comments.

Wow...I'm not going to name people but there goes half of the contributors to this forum. Is this official?

Athack.......a newer kinder Athack. :)

Well just wanted to get it down on paper before the fur flys. I am very tolerant and I hope this works out well. I never mind a bit of friendly ribbing or tweeked nose but some members have been known to be very abrasive and negative to others and I dont tolerate that sort of thing.

Any offense will get a private message from me with a kind word to edit your post. Or if ignored then it will get locked. Simple as that.

Charles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back