What's new
What's new

Pardon my absence from the forum

CBlair

Diamond
As moderator of this forum I have some responsibilities but I have found my personal life taking priority. As my business got very busy, I run a one man machine shop, I found little time to cruise the forum. My mother had shoulder surgery and a few other issues that required my assistance and some time away from work. In addition to that this month I am selling my house so I have been pretty busy.

I know that you will let me know if something isn't right so I don't worry too much about checking in every day. However I would remind each of you to please be kind to each other and remember that if you cant be helpful perhaps you shouldn't post.

Thanks for your patience, don't hesitate to let me know if you have an issues. Use the contact moderator at the bottom of the page or by email which is listed in my profile.

Charles

Best wishes on all your challenges, and looking forward to seeing your return.

I particularly like the second sentence of the second paragraph.

Man I was wondering how you were. I haven’t seen you in a while I still need to take you up on your offer to come visit your shop one of these days.

Too bad, Mr Blair. You missed the street brawl between me and Richard King. You weren't there to moderate our escalating war of words. Enough was finally unough. We decided to meet and duke it out.

Ever seen a fight between a couple of old guys? Took us an hour just to fold up our walkers. Then we had to strip off all those sweaters and empty our pockets of pill kits and inhalers. Hard to fight without our bi-focals. We both wound up in the hospital suffering from wind burn from missed punches.

Too bad, Mr Blair. You missed the street brawl between me and Richard King. You weren't there to moderate our escalating war of words. Enough was finally unough. We decided to meet and duke it out.

Ever seen a fight between a couple of old guys? Took us an hour just to fold up our walkers. Then we had to strip off all those sweaters and empty our pockets of pill kits and inhalers. Hard to fight without our bi-focals. We both wound up in the hospital suffering from wind burn from missed punches.

Well that might have been entertaining but I really wouldnt like to see that happen. Thanks for the laugh and have a good day. Still real busy but will try to stop in more often.

Please dont hesitate to send me a message, email is probably best.

Charles

Back