What's new
What's new

Rust removal for lazy people :)

swatkins

Titanium
I'm almost in heaven! Today I started cleaning up a bunch of large drills I received when I purchased another camelback drill press. I found a method that is just flat out great! Makes me want to buy more rusty tools it was so great!

Did I mention it was just great?

Now I have tried all the other products, electrolysis and good old elbow grease but nothing has given me the results I got today just by putting the drills in an ultrasonic bath and 2 minutes with a soft wire brush..

Anyway here's is what I did today and judge for yourself...

I've tried Evaporust, I had just as good luck using concentrated acetic acid at one tenth the price. I know heat helps the reaction, I guess the ultrasonic would work even better.

I weary of people using this forum solely to shill for youtube.

I don't get it either. I think an occasional youtube link is fine, but makes no sense when every post has a link to a video. Especially a 45 minute minute video.

I make videos for my business.

If you are trying to get views a "vlog" type video is a waste of your time unless you have a massive following. To establish that following you need to make hardcore educational, informative videos packed with good info, good lighting, good, clear speech into a microphone.

I don't get it either. I think an occasional youtube link is fine, but makes no sense when every post has a link to a video. Especially a 45 minute minute video.

I make videos for my business.

If you are trying to get views a "vlog" type video is a waste of your time unless you have a massive following. To establish that following you need to make hardcore educational, informative videos packed with good info, good lighting, good, clear speech into a microphone.

Ney, ney, NEY !
Your supposed to strap a "Go-Pro" on the head of an amped up Squirrel (M-D will work in a pinch if you can't get the squirrel to drink the real "amp")
and then take the resulting video (no need to edit anything) and add lot's
of head banging axe grinding.

Back