What's new
What's new

Scraping classes 2019 in usa, austria and posibly the uk

Richard King

Diamond
Hello,

BIAX Germany has asked me already to teach 3 weeks in Austria again in October of 2019. Finally I can sit down for Thanksgiving at home :-) The 2, 3, 4 week is in the plans. Biax figures they can fill all 3 classes as this will be my last trip for them as They will transit to the brothers Franz and Stefan in 2020. They are super instructors and rebuilders and I am proud to pass the scraper to them, :-) If anyone would like to attend them, let me know and I'll forward your info to BIAX. Austria is a beautiful country. I plan on bring my wife with me for the last week and then tour The land of The Sound of Music country... Yesterday I got an email from Born & Koch in Rockford IL wanting to set up another class inside their new machinery in March or April. As you have read we also have classes set up for January at Keith Ruckers in Tifton GA. That class is full or possibly 1 opening left to a cancelation, Steve Watkins is hosting a class in Nowata TX in February and we have a few open slots still to fill.

Warren again is helping organize another class at The Gear Works (former Fellows building) in Springfield VT in May, also talking with the Northern BAY area of San Fran and setting up a class out there too, probably in June. I have also heard from folks in Oregon, Colorado and Utah about a class. Just emailing now. So much for retiring. I have retired from fulltime rebuilding, but I now do my rebuilding inside the classes and advising on the phone. I am just recovering from a lousy case of the flu I caught from my return a week ago from Austria. I am now feeling somewhat better after the doctor gave me a Z pack. what a miracle drug. one dose and I felt 50% better overnight. I will update when I hear more. Thanks and Merry upcoming Christmas everyone! Rich

Back