What's new
What's new

Scraping classes late summer 2019

Richard King

Diamond
I have ben asked to teach another class at:

August: 5 Day Class...Bourn & Koch in Rockford IL Monday - Friday Aug. 5 - 9. This will be the 4th Time I have taught there. We haven't advertised it yet, so we have room for 6 to 8 outside students.

September: 3 Day weekend class: Heavy Metal Machine in Clear Lake SD. Friday September 6 - 8. This class has 3 students so far and we have room for 6 to 8 more.

October: 3 - 5 day classes in Austria . more info to come

Message me if you need more info

Rich

I have ben asked to teach another class at:

August: 5 Day Class...Bourn & Koch in Rockford IL Monday - Friday Aug. 5 - 9. This will be the 4th Time I have taught there. We haven't advertised it yet, so we have room for 6 to 8 outside students.

September: 3 Day weekend class: Heavy Metal Machine in Clear Lake SD. Friday September 6 - 8. This class has 3 students so far and we have room for 6 to 8 more.

October: 3 - 5 day classes in Austria . more info to come

Message me if you need more info

Rich

I have had to cancel these data at B&K.....trying for 3rd week in July or August

Alright, September is a long way off, but I will plan on attending that class. Will it be 5 days?

Richard- I have an apprentice working with my Journeyman re builder. I would like to send him to the class at B&K.

Cash, from the knowledge and tips I've picked up from you on PM and the videos of your shop you've shared, I think a course at your place would be fantastic! On the off chance you'd like to host a course instead of sending your employees and apprentices elsewhere for courses....

Best regards,
Lucky7

Cash, from the knowledge and tips I've picked up from you on PM and the videos of your shop you've shared, I think a course at your place would be fantastic! On the off chance you'd like to host a course instead of sending your employees and apprentices elsewhere for courses....

Best regards,
Lucky7

I've been after him to do this for YEARS now. Since before we went to Richard's class at B&K. His place is PERFECT for it, too.

Rich and I have talked about a class, this was a while back. Maybe we can circle back on this conversation. My idea was to do a more advanced class for accomplished students.

The class are wierd...the one I am teaching now was slow to sign up and Warren and I talked early on about cancelling it, but as time went on we got swamped. I decided because I may hang it up in January when my wife officaly retires I would accept as many as we could. We ended up with 14 plus 2 advanced students, so its busy to say the least. The SD class is also slow, had 3 interested and B&K class is on hold too as my wife informed me the first 2 weekends in August at spoken for and I need to check with her before setting dates. I told B&K that 3 rd in July or end of August, but they have yet to get back to me. I will give them a call this week and see whats up.

As Cash said, we talked about a class there, I'm ready and willing. Rich

I know B&K has been swamped.

I would be open to have the class up by me, I have plenty of nice new space as of late.

Cash, that's great that you would consider hosting a class! Did you have dates in mind? Hoping they'd be September or later so begging time off work would be easier on my end...

Cheers,
Stan.

I know B&K has been swamped.
I would be open to have the class up by me, I have plenty of nice new space as of late.

yes-e1513959764363.jpg

THAT is going to be a FANTASTIC class!!

... and it just so happens that there is a Monarch Saddle to be scraped to a freshly ground bed...

Not sayin'... just sayin'...

Back