Scraping classes late summer 2019 - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New Jersey
    Posts
    190
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    238
    Likes (Received)
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zahnrad Kopf View Post


    THAT is going to be a FANTASTIC class!!

    ... and it just so happens that there is a Monarch Saddle to be scraped to a freshly ground bed...

    Not sayin'... just sayin'...
    Get me to Cash's shop for a class and consider it done! Although I may end up lost in the rafters exploring the bridge cranes

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    6,012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4155
    Likes (Received)
    3662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by capocoreyollo View Post
    Get me to Cash's shop for a class and consider it done! Although I may end up lost in the rafters exploring the bridge cranes
    Hey C! I'll be in touch, shortly.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Posts
    708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    335
    Likes (Received)
    438

    Default

    There is no way I could talk momma into letting me spend money on another class, but I would love to stop by Cash's place during the class just to see everyone again, if I happened to be in the neighborhood.

    I would really enjoy that! Daryl

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cottage Grove, MN 55016
    Posts
    7,590
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4093
    Likes (Received)
    4537

    Default Update on Auguest a IL and September 2019 SD Rebuilding Classes

    We now have 5 students for the B&K class and had 3 say they want to attend the SD class. We still need 2 for the B&K class and 4 more for each location to make it better. B&K is a for sure as I have reserved and paid for my room. I have been researching and the hotels near Clear Lake SD are 20 mile drive. I may rent a small RV for this one. Also the CA guys are talking about doing another in the spring of 2020. Cash and I emailed about a class but nothing more. I have been asked about Keith Rucker GA class for 2020 classes too, but nothing has been arranged. If you interested in any of these classes please email.

    Update: I've emailed with Keith Rucker and he is busy with other projects and his real job. He isn't expecting to host a (his 5th) class and in 2019 or 2020. He said he might be open someday again, but please don't email him as someone did yesterday. If you have a shop on the east coast of USA and have a granite plate and a room about the size of a 2 car garage please think about hosting a class. Host shops get the training for free.
    Last edited by Richard King; 06-26-2019 at 07:33 AM.

  5. Likes cash liked this post
  6. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    6
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Richard - do you have any plans to teach a class in the UK in the next 24 months??

  7. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cottage Grove, MN 55016
    Posts
    7,590
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4093
    Likes (Received)
    4537

    Default

    No....I had someone email or talk to me about one but they never followed up. I am also going to cancel the September South Dakota Class as no one has followed up.

  8. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Shelbyville, Ky
    Posts
    497
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    44
    Likes (Received)
    182

    Default

    Maybe by next year I will have my shop setup where I could host a class. Lots of work to do before then still!!

  9. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peoria, IL
    Posts
    11,701
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    50
    Likes (Received)
    8952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Green View Post
    I would go to B&K just to snoop around for old mattison RIP saw parts. Lol.
    Just an FYI, B and K does not support or have anything to do with Mattison wood working machines as far as I know.

  10. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    NE Indiana
    Posts
    108
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    15
    Likes (Received)
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ewlsey View Post
    Just an FYI, B and K does not support or have anything to do with Mattison wood working machines as far as I know.
    Actual they still do support the 404 SLR and many of those parts are the same for the 202.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  11. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cottage Grove, MN 55016
    Posts
    7,590
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4093
    Likes (Received)
    4537

    Default

    It looks like I will be teaching a class in September in Red Wing Minnesota, about 30 minutes from home. We have 3 for sure and a maybe 1 more. So if you interested...keep an eye open. They are deciding on the number of days and if they would like to do a weekend class. I will let you know asap. Rich

  12. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,067
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1097
    Likes (Received)
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard King View Post
    We now have 5 students for the B&K class and had 3 say they want to attend the SD class. We still need 2 for the B&K class and 4 more for each location to make it better. B&K is a for sure as I have reserved and paid for my room. I have been researching and the hotels near Clear Lake SD are 20 mile drive. I may rent a small RV for this one. Also the CA guys are talking about doing another in the spring of 2020. Cash and I emailed about a class but nothing more. I have been asked about Keith Rucker GA class for 2020 classes too, but nothing has been arranged. If you interested in any of these classes please email.

    Update: I've emailed with Keith Rucker and he is busy with other projects and his real job. He isn't expecting to host a (his 5th) class and in 2019 or 2020. He said he might be open someday again, but please don't email him as someone did yesterday. If you have a shop on the east coast of USA and have a granite plate and a room about the size of a 2 car garage please think about hosting a class. Host shops get the training for free.
    After spending the Weekend with Keith and Lance grinding the Planer I will for sure attend a class if he does one at his shop down in Tifton.

  13. Likes Warren liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •