UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New Jersey
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Zahnrad Kopf View Post

THAT is going to be a FANTASTIC class!!

... and it just so happens that there is a Monarch Saddle to be scraped to a freshly ground bed...

Not sayin'... just sayin'...
    Get me to Cash's shop for a class and consider it done! Although I may end up lost in the rafters exploring the bridge cranes

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by capocoreyollo View Post
    Get me to Cash's shop for a class and consider it done! Although I may end up lost in the rafters exploring the bridge cranes
    Hey C! I'll be in touch, shortly.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

There is no way I could talk momma into letting me spend money on another class, but I would love to stop by Cash's place during the class just to see everyone again, if I happened to be in the neighborhood.

I would really enjoy that! Daryl

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Update on Auguest a IL and September 2019 SD Rebuilding Classes

We now have 5 students for the B&K class and had 3 say they want to attend the SD class. We still need 2 for the B&K class and 4 more for each location to make it better. B&K is a for sure as I have reserved and paid for my room. I have been researching and the hotels near Clear Lake SD are 20 mile drive. I may rent a small RV for this one. Also the CA guys are talking about doing another in the spring of 2020. Cash and I emailed about a class but nothing more. I have been asked about Keith Rucker GA class for 2020 classes too, but nothing has been arranged. If you interested in any of these classes please email.

Update: I've emailed with Keith Rucker and he is busy with other projects and his real job. He isn't expecting to host a (his 5th) class and in 2019 or 2020. He said he might be open someday again, but please don't email him as someone did yesterday. If you have a shop on the east coast of USA and have a granite plate and a room about the size of a 2 car garage please think about hosting a class. Host shops get the training for free.
    Last edited by Richard King; 06-26-2019 at 07:33 AM.

5. Likes cash liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Richard - do you have any plans to teach a class in the UK in the next 24 months??

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

No....I had someone email or talk to me about one but they never followed up. I am also going to cancel the September South Dakota Class as no one has followed up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Maybe by next year I will have my shop setup where I could host a class. Lots of work to do before then still!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Green View Post
    I would go to B&K just to snoop around for old mattison RIP saw parts. Lol.
    Just an FYI, B and K does not support or have anything to do with Mattison wood working machines as far as I know.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ewlsey View Post
    Just an FYI, B and K does not support or have anything to do with Mattison wood working machines as far as I know.
    Actual they still do support the 404 SLR and many of those parts are the same for the 202.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It looks like I will be teaching a class in September in Red Wing Minnesota, about 30 minutes from home. We have 3 for sure and a maybe 1 more. So if you interested...keep an eye open. They are deciding on the number of days and if they would like to do a weekend class. I will let you know asap. Rich

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard King View Post
    We now have 5 students for the B&K class and had 3 say they want to attend the SD class. We still need 2 for the B&K class and 4 more for each location to make it better. B&K is a for sure as I have reserved and paid for my room. I have been researching and the hotels near Clear Lake SD are 20 mile drive. I may rent a small RV for this one. Also the CA guys are talking about doing another in the spring of 2020. Cash and I emailed about a class but nothing more. I have been asked about Keith Rucker GA class for 2020 classes too, but nothing has been arranged. If you interested in any of these classes please email.

Update: I've emailed with Keith Rucker and he is busy with other projects and his real job. He isn't expecting to host a (his 5th) class and in 2019 or 2020. He said he might be open someday again, but please don't email him as someone did yesterday. If you have a shop on the east coast of USA and have a granite plate and a room about the size of a 2 car garage please think about hosting a class. Host shops get the training for free.
    After spending the Weekend with Keith and Lance grinding the Planer I will for sure attend a class if he does one at his shop down in Tifton.

13. Likes Warren liked this post