Likes Likes:  0
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Scraping stuff on CL that showed up on the tools for sale wanted forum

in case you are interested. Looks like interesting stuff.

Here is the link Scraping stuff on CL

dee
    ;-D

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

That was my CL ad in the post that Dee linked to. These aren't listed(deleted them) but I have 5 of the longer 150mm Biax blades in a kit along with the scraping gage for checking contact bearing points and blade radius. Blades are as follows, 30/150, 25/150, 20/150, 15/150, and 10/150. The blades and gage come in a fitted pouch. All of the blades will be sharpened to 5 degrees negative before sending out. I have tried all of them out but the only one that shows any wear at all is the 20/150, but it is still like new. I will sell them for what I paid for them, $300

I deleted these on CL too, a KL70 holder and 2 flaker blades, R90 and R150. Both blades are in good shape and will be sharpened before sending out. $100 or offer

Then I have a motor for one of the old blue Biax scrapers if anyone needs it. I think it's for the 8E model but I could be wrong. I ran it one time when I got it, but only for a second because there is nothing there for the pilot bearing. $100

Thanks, Daryl
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00101_528k8ercldq_600x450.jpg   00e0e_bqrs0eitgrz_600x450.jpg   00l0l_59iqia5ti1d_600x450.jpg   00z0z_ia1fmnemuur_600x450.jpg  

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Blade kit is sold. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I am going to close this thread, if you are interested in anything please go to the Tools for sale forum and see what else Daryl has for sale, he does have some very nice stuff and I might end up buying something myself.

I dont mind if anyone wants to post a link to something for sale or a question you have listed in another of the forums but I dont want this to be a for sale listing space. Dee you did fine no problems I think you understand.

Charles