What's new
What's new

Suggestions for replacing buttons or where to get them for Fanuc 21-MB

Casmer

Plastic
I have an Excel 350 T20 milling center with Fanuc Controls. A few of the buttons are damaged/missing faces and such. I am looking for suggestions on how to replace the buttons. Where to get them, if someone has one of these panels or know what to search for on ebay. Etc.
If you know of any alternatives or possibly what to look for on Digi-Key or Mouser that would also help me alot. Thanks!

ButtonsWithMarkup.jpg

I have an Excel 350 T20 milling center with Fanuc Controls. A few of the buttons are damaged/missing faces and such. I am looking for suggestions on how to replace the buttons. Where to get them, if someone has one of these panels or know what to search for on ebay. Etc.
If you know of any alternatives or possibly what to look for on Digi-Key or Mouser that would also help me alot. Thanks!

View attachment 302575

You'll need to pull the panel far enough out to get clear sight of what they are BEHIND it. Hopefully with sight of the maker ID and part #.

IF you can find the same "family" is still available. Good, DURABLE switches were dominated by only about half a dozen makers of the far larger number of cheap-stuff suppliers. I'd expect these to have been premium goods.

THEN you can expect to have to engrave the faces.

That's the easy part, actually! Any shop that does laminate labels, nameplates, data plates, safety and warning plates and such can do that for yah.

OEM volume orders, we could get them "hot stamped" for mour artwork. Which is deeper than a pure surface screened-on "paint" applique, but not by MUCH.

The "E" key on the Apple kbd I'm sitting at is nearly gone, right-arrow not far behind, for example.

All World Machinery

these guys can get you exactly what you need
probly the exact fuji button
wouldn't be surprised if they can get you just those broken operators for a couple bucks so you dont have to replace whole switch
I use to even get just the little plastic lenses for about 20 bucks a dozen for when you got a guy that had to use whatever was in his hand instead of his finger to start the machine

You'll need to pull the panel far enough out to get clear sight of what they are BEHIND it. Hopefully with sight of the maker ID and part #.

or maybe just swing the control box around and pull the back cover

blather
blather
boop didy blather
my apple woops di diddy
I once shot a bear in my pajamas

(just trin' to match the hatch :willy_nilly: )

All World Machinery

these guys can get you exactly what you need
probly the exact fuji button
wouldn't be surprised if they can get you just those broken operators for a couple bucks so you dont have to replace whole switch

or maybe just swing the control box around and pull the back cover

blather
blather
boop didy blather
my apple woops di diddy

(just trin' to match the hatch :willy_nilly: )

You forgot to tell us you are a bad-ass biker, make a fortune doing hydraulics, have an Axelson that walks on water, and that your Mother died of COVID.

At least we NOW know who small-d-the-drama-queen has as his other PM login ID.

suck it magpie

tough shit if answering a question without 600 characters of self indulgence doesn't suit you
the man knows exactly where to get his switch now

sure as fuck wasn't the case after your obscure rambling bullshit

I'll put a weeks pay on that button sittin' on a shelf in Roscoe.

if you would have looked at the guys post before taking off on your tangent you would have seen its not some engraved face hot stamp dipshit nothin
its an led momentary operators button(on damn near every fucking cnc sold in north America in the last 20 years but you know that because you're super machine dude) worst case is you pop the clear lense off and write GO or STOP on a fucking piece of paper and slip it under the lens

but he didn't know that because he's new to this shit and you spotted that and decided he needed a dose of your contempt
well I'm sure he didn't

so suck it Magpie

suck it magpie

tough shit if answering a question without 600 characters of self indulgence doesn't suit you
the man knows exactly where to get his switch now
which sure as fuck wasn't the case after your obscure rambling bullshit

You are off to a good start.

Now you need to ramp-up the infantile side of yer emotions, get more genitalia and body waste terms into your posting paint and then go for the gold:

See if you can out putrify the "Original" small-d-the-COVID-orphaned-drama-queen.

I'm bettin' on the Walla Walla Whining Wild Turkey to out-do your naive ass.

He has had more practice at being a hateful whiner-blamer.

no problemo word bag
why don't you and your girlfriend donie sit in the back of your pickup on the side of the highway and jack off watchin' bunny rabbits trying to get to the other side

no problemo word bag
why don't you and your girlfriend donie sit in the back of your pickup on the side of the highway and jack off watchin' bunny rabbits trying to get to the other side

Wonder were that weird thought came from?

It's called "projecting"!

You and the other drama-queen are likely to have some serious-weird KIDS!

Time to put you on "ignore" and just hold yer virtual beer whilst the two of you "bond!

This message is hidden because wippin' boy is on your ignore list.

:D

love it when a plan comes together
i got an idea
put the whole site on ignore
then everyone can get by without your word bag useless comments
or maybe google up site that specializes in wordbag old trolls talking endless shit even if they have no real value to add to the conversation
but
i guess i could be wrong
maybe the guy really did want to hear about etching and legend plates and volume discounts, not where to buy a fucking switch

Back