What's new
What's new

WTB Biax power scraper

ripperj

Stainless
Anyone have a nice variable speed Biax power scraper for sale?
Thanks
Keith

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I can sell you a brand new one....all models....as I'm a distributor.... :-) see my picture... I can get you a small discount of retail too.... PM me your email and I'll send you a quote.

PM sent
Thank you
I don’t think I will spend $3600 on one though :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I spoke with DAPRA.COM today and they say their price sheet is now on their website. The President of the company told me BIAX will be increasing price on January 1, 2021. She said they will offer a discount if you say. Im a Richard King student. Also as of January they will be selling on the website and you will be able to pay with credit card. Now you have to call 800 243 3344 and order on the phone and can pay with credit cards. If your unsure of what you need, contact me and we can figure it out. [email protected] or 651 338-8141. Gray. Rich

Some companies just don't get the internet. The price sheet is a pdf that must be downloaded, and the price listed for all scrapers is "please call".

They are working on this. The President said the scrapers will be increasing in price on Jan 1, so that's why they said call for price. Plus going to add E commerce in Jan. to order and pay online. She said it is harder and harder to find teachable sales people. They are behind on things, they just started taking credit card orders 2 yrs ago. People still have phones right? The old fashion way...lol

Their thinking seems to be about 20 years out of date. I understand they're going to raise the price. So just put that at the top of the .pdf file in bold type and post it. If I'm working on a document it takes me all of one minute or less to convert it to a .pdf file to load on the server.

Surely they could find SOMEONE in the organization that has some idea of what a customer might want or think in contacting them. As an old boss used to say, "Anyone with half an ass and one eye can see that ... "

Back