What's new
What's new

100W twin head marking lasers 34" x 52" travels+ Rotaries for $2500 Oregon

Garwood

Diamond
Selling two used 2016 Chinese lasers originally sold through Hurricane or VIP lasers, Or some kind of US distributor. They have pretty good paper manuals and come with software to interface/operate the machines.

These things have hobby applications, but are genuinely useful in an industrial environment for marking parts and I think that's a pretty valid use for offering these for sale here. I don't have a hobby shop. I have a real 1KW cutting laser, but I bought 4 of these to streamline the marking of a product of mine (I only need two). These lasers were the core of a startup manufacturing business that recently bought new, smaller, more refined versions of the same thing.

These are 75" wide and 60" deep. They weigh about 700 pounds each. They are 3 axis without auto height control. The two laser heads are mounted on the X axis giving two approximately 26" wide work areas in X. There's about 34" travel in Y and around 20" in Z. You could mark any part that fits inside a 26x34x20 envelope and mark two at a time.

These were used with twin rotaries with the Y axis disabled since new. I have both roller style rotary axis' where you put your round part on the rollers and it marks the top or a 3 jaw chuck style that grabbed the part. You pick which style you want, or both for a bit extra.

They can be a standard X/Y/Z machine (how I use mine) by plugging the Y axis back in or you just center Y over the rotary and use it with X and the rotary becomes Y. Software adjusts for ratio change.

The laser tubes are CO2 RECI which I am told is not complete shit.

These are plumbed for compressed air, but most marking is done without it.

These guys are on casters and they run on a standard 120V 15 amp outlet.

They include chillers, paper instructions, software that seems pretty decent and runs fine on any era Windows computer I've tried it on so far.

Bottom line- These are low cost China machines that will mark anodized aluminum, black oxide steel or any other material you can conceive of if you spray with Cermark. They have had regular maintenance and repairs as needed.

This is the Kia Soul of lasers, not a Corvette, but there are massive numbers of parts for all markets marked with lasers just like these.

$2500 each or $4500/pair loaded. These are about $8k a piece new plus shipping from the other side of the world if you bought them today from the manufacturer. That would not include a thorough manual in English.

Last edited:
Bump. Will include a pair of brand new RECI 100W laser tubes with each laser. That's 20,000 hours of cut time.

That's 12.5 cents per hour of full power laser marking/cutting! plus whatever life is left in the current tubes (work great).

Back