What's new
What's new

10EE Monarch best offer

Oliver46

Aluminum
I've been running this on a DC converter box (fincor) which died. The built in transformer runs but makes no DC. It's a square dial, with 5C built in draw-bar, I have a steady & travel rest. Ask questions, Lovell, Maine - Best offer~
Rod - - [email protected] I can move it to the door, bring a tilt-body to load (or whatever)
Also have 2nd Monarch motor with it~

I've been running this on a DC converter box (fincor) which died. The built in transformer runs but makes no DC. It's a square dial, with 5C built in draw-bar, I have a steady & travel rest. Ask questions, Lovell, Maine - Best offer~
Rod - - [email protected] I can move it to the door, bring a tilt-body to load (or whatever)

So long as you have one if not two decent DC motors, powering them has several proven options with expert guidance from among the PM community.

I'd call that part "more attractive than average, in spite of being dead "at the moment", partly because cost of those various options is not really mysterious.

But if you expect any interest towards SELLING it, folks will want to see fotos and/or/also hear from you with as fair a description of what sort and amount of wear and general condition as you are able to provide.

I'm "in surplus" with 10EE, (2, each with spare motor) meself, so that's not personal interest.

Tom (TMS8c8) you have an email, I tried to respond to the PM and it came back saying nobody home or something to the effect that it didn't go anywhere. Send you're email~ Rod

...so what was the "final price" as the hammer came down on your auction ?

Back