16x30 Pacemaker for sale
Close
Login to Your Account
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default 16x30 Pacemaker for sale

Heres the CL post for pictures. Pacemaker Lathe - heavy equipment - by owner - sale

L1 spindle nose
    taper attachment
    15 four jaw
    12 four jaw
    10 four jaw
    10 three jaw
    4) face plates
    spindle wrench
    I have a steady from a different lathe that goes with it. It needs to be machined to fit the V-ways.

It can be tested under power.
    PM or call
    $2250obo loaded on your trailer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Looks like a good deal for somebody. Good luck with the sale.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It would be living with me if it were closer. GLWS.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by woodsrider845 View Post
    It would be living with me if it were closer. GLWS.

Yeah, same here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Price reduction

Lathe, 3 jaw chuck, spindle wrench, and steady

$1300 loaded on your trailer.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

HOLY CRAP!!!! You are killing me!

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Mike View Post
    HOLY CRAP!!!! You are killing me!
    It needs a good cleaning but it’s a nice machine. I hate getting rid of it but I’m completely out of room. I’ll sell it together with all the chucks or part them out. I have the chucks posted on PM and I’m listing everything on eBay tomorrow.

I’ve had it for a while and used it a few times on 4x4’s while it was in storage, I thought it was just ok. Now that I have it leveled, it’s a whole new machine. It’s as accurate than my P&W and it cuts a .0002” taper in 6”s.

I need to get the shop organized for the winter and I REALLY don’t wanna do it in the snow.
    Last edited by Hobby Shop; 10-11-2018 at 08:06 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Pacemaker and parts are pending If were able to figure out the logistics of shipping.
    I received a lot of PMs for the machine and parts. If this sale doesnt go through, Im going down the list in the order of PMs received.

Thanks for the interest and Ill update as things progress.

Andy

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Pathetic! Sounds like some ass is trying to get you take less.. What's to 'figure out'?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

That is an awful lot of beautiful Iron for next to nothing... Someone buy this already

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Dakota
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris999 View Post
    That is an awful lot of beautiful Iron for next to nothing... Someone buy this already
    This is Hobby Shop's thread, so hopefully I'm not out of line providing an update, but think I can clear up some confusion.

Pathetic! Sounds like some @$$ is trying to get you take less.. What's to 'figure out'?
    One could say that assuming the worst while trying to read between lines in an internet forum post is "Pathetic." There was no attempt at price leverage on my part. The hiccup truly was logistics: I happen to have a trailer that would have worked, but timing is poor for me to make the trip, so figured on arranging a truck. HobbyShop wasn't sure whether he could load on a semi height flatbed though. So HobbyShop looked into loading options, while I looked into transportation options, with both of us satisfied that he had other offers if we couldn't make it come my way. He quickly came up with a solution to make loading more flexible, so the money has been sent, and load arrangements made.

Now I have to clean up the garage so I have a place for it. And hope the drying weather holds so I don't get the forklift stuck while trying to unload it!

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Like I said, 'what's to figure out?' Pretty typical set of conditions/decisions. Anyway, congrats! You are a lucky bast___!

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Dakota
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Arrived in South Dakota unscathed. Thanks only to Hobby Shop's excellent prep, rather than my selection of transportation providers.

Considering the dispatcher completely ignored my instructions that it weighed 5,500 and needed 10ft length over, or in front of, the wheels for side loading, I'm not sure about that luck - or perhaps quite lucky that it arrived at all! Didn't get tarped either, despite the dispatcher's assurance it would.

For more readers to find humor in the rather sketchy conditions it rode, I'll post those pictures and detail in Craigslist Humor or similar.

Anyway not powered up yet; however, everything looks as expected, right down to the battle scars Hobby Shop warned me about, so I'm sure it will treat me well.

14. Likes javan.dempsey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by OldParts View Post
    Arrived in South Dakota unscathed. Thanks only to Hobby Shop's excellent prep, rather than my selection of transportation providers.

Considering the dispatcher completely ignored my instructions that it weighed 5,500 and needed 10ft length over, or in front of, the wheels for side loading, I'm not sure about that luck - or perhaps quite lucky that it arrived at all! Didn't get tarped either, despite the dispatcher's assurance it would.

For more readers to find humor in the rather sketchy conditions it rode, I'll post those pictures and detail in Craigslist Humor or similar.

Anyway not powered up yet; however, everything looks as expected, right down to the battle scars Hobby Shop warned me about, so I'm sure it will treat me well.
    I'm jealous. I'm happy for you. I hate you.

That all said, please put up pics of the way it got to you, and the company that did it, and if possible, the op's opinion of said shipper also. I won't be mad at you if you keep this thread going with this info.....

16. Likes javan.dempsey liked this post