What's new
What's new

1941 Monarch 10EE

MikefromIowa

Plastic
I have a 1941 Monarch 10EE for sale. Located in Ames, IA. It’s in good working condition with the original motor generator drive. It has a taper attachment, accurite II DRO, 6 jaw chuck, 4 jaw chuck, steady rest, quick change tool post, 5C collet drawbar and spindle nose, Jacob’s chuck, etc. I don’t have collets or tool holders to go with it.
Not under power currently. I just moved it into my garage and have not figured out a phase converter yet and anticipate moving within the next year. It is a great machine, but I don’t want to move it across the country. Asking 6k.

I have a 1941 Monarch 10EE for sale. Located in Ames, IA. It’s in good working condition with the original motor generator drive. It has a taper attachment, accurite II DRO, 6 jaw chuck, 4 jaw chuck, steady rest, quick change tool post, 5C collet drawbar and spindle nose, Jacob’s chuck, etc. I don’t have collets or tool holders to go with it.
Not under power currently. I just moved it into my garage and have not figured out a phase converter yet and anticipate moving within the next year. It is a great machine, but I don’t want to move it across the country. Asking 6k.

What is the price for PM members ?

Guess he had buyers remorse.

There's no law against flipping. Better than scrapping.

But it does annoy me when people claim "good working condition" and then confess that they've never even plugged it in.

Guess he had buyers remorse.

There's no law against flipping. Better than scrapping.

But it does annoy me when people claim "good working condition" and then confess that they've never even plugged it in.

I bought it from my workplace where I used it for several years. I intended to keep it, not flip it.
Circumstances changed.

I bought it from my workplace where I used it for several years. I intended to keep it, not flip it.
Circumstances changed.

That clears things up a lot. You must have your reasons, but it’s too bad you can’t keep it. Nice machine.

This seller has only three posts and the machine has chips and scratches in the same places as the one from gov deals that recently sold for much less. I think he is a flipper not a guy that bought a machine from his work place.

This seller has only three posts and the machine has chips and scratches in the same places as the one from gov deals that recently sold for much less. I think he is a flipper not a guy that bought a machine from his work place.

You are right about it being the same machine. I bought it from gov deals from Iowa state where I work.

Back