What's new
What's new

1967 Lincoln SA 200 FS/FT

Hardplates

Stainless
Pictured is a 1967 Lincoln SA 200 I started to restore several years ago and got put on hold. It runs and welds, the mag is just off it in the picture cause the points needed to be cleaned from sitting so long. It is not complete but I do have the hood and radiator sheet metal for it, as well as the oil bath air filter. In fact I have to many parts to list. The commutators appear to have low hours on them. This is an all copper round barrel pre 1972 machine. The engine has a freshly turned crank, new bearings and a valve job. I also have a parts machine that has a bad engine, but the same round barrel main generator. I have the ability to meg it to prove no shorts. This is the first place I am listing the machine and if it doesn't sell I will finish it and the price will go up. I will most likely be using the money from this to purchase a Kitamura Mycenter 1 or 2 so I may be willing to entertain trades for a machining center. I am asking $4000 for the running machine with most of the parts to finish it, the parts machine could be negotiated into the deal, parted out or sold separately. If you know about these machines then you know they tend to bring silly money being a pure DC generator so please no comments about being able to buy a new machine for a few grand. I am located in PA 17824. I rather local pickup but other arrangements could be made. [email protected]

I can take and send videos to serious interested potential buyers.
IMG_20190820_074736778.jpgIMG_20190820_074748677.jpgIMG_20190820_074758406.jpgIMG_20190819_114315250.jpg

Back