What's new
What's new

1991 Cincinnati Sabre 750 for sale/partial trade

6061t6

Aluminum
Clearing out equipment in the shop and buying new equipment. This particular mill runs great and is in use daily.

8k rpm spindle
linear guide rails on all axis
continuous feed
enhanced feed rates
error compensation
enhanced tool data

20 (X)
16 (Y)
20 (Z)

cat 40 with about 30 pullstuds
full table width/length sub plate

recently laser aligned ballscrews
has a chip conveyor and will include working dnc software, dnc cable, and post for gibbscam 2010

asking $10,000 or trade plus cash with a minimum of $6000 cash

Things of intrest, vises, fixture clamps (pitbull, talon grip, any miteebite product really), new name brand indexable tooling, new niagra carbide elite series endmills, new name brand cat40 tool holders, 4th axis drive that can be used in a hardinge vmc600II

X axis travel: 30"
Y axis travel: 15"
Z axis travel: 20"

8k RPM, 15HP spindle
Cat40
several pullstuds included
chip conveyor
21 tool automatic tool changer
Linear guide rails/bearings on all axis
Fixture table with helicoiled holes

for $1000 extra
Chick brand double vise
lots of er16, er32 tool holders

under power for a short while, moving shops and no longer need the older machine (early 1990's)

includes licensed dnc software, dnc cable, gibbscam post, and all the manuals.

Parameters

Clearing out equipment in the shop and buying new equipment. This particular mill runs great and is in use daily.

8k rpm spindle
linear guide rails on all axis
continuous feed
enhanced feed rates
error compensation
enhanced tool data

20 (X)
16 (Y)
20 (Z)

cat 40 with about 30 pullstuds
full table width/length sub plate

recently laser aligned ballscrews
has a chip conveyor and will include working dnc software, dnc cable, and post for gibbscam 2010

asking $10,000 or trade plus cash with a minimum of $6000 cash

Things of intrest, vises, fixture clamps (pitbull, talon grip, any miteebite product really), new name brand indexable tooling, new niagra carbide elite series endmills, new name brand cat40 tool holders, 4th axis drive that can be used in a hardinge vmc600II

Hi I have a Saber 750 from 89, I have lost the parameters for my machine, if you have the ones for your machine will they work on mine? if so or if you think they would, can you send them to me? )I am willing to pay for them)

Thanks

Back