What's new
What's new

1995 Charmilles Roboform 20

Sulltool

Plastic
Selling my 1995 charmilles robobform 20 edm sinker. machine is connected and currently in use with no issues and very accurate. it has a working 4 place tool changer and updated lcd monitor, transformer and walker magnetic chuck included. It currently has an erowa head, bu i will include a 3r systems head with the purchase in great condition that you can swap out. absolutely no issues and can demo the machine to anyone interested. 12540 hours located at

370 brook street Elgin, il 60120
630-642-0359
[email protected]

I would be willing to help arrange shipping and can load no problem.

Attachments

• IMG_6280.jpg
    IMG_6280.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_6277.jpg
    IMG_6277.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_6279.jpg
    IMG_6279.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_6281.jpg
    IMG_6281.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_6283.jpg
    IMG_6283.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 103
Yes. I apologize if I missed something. I just double checked and still am not seeing what i did wrong. I will change whatever is incorrect in reference to the rules.

Yes. I apologize if I missed something. I just double checked and still am not seeing what i did wrong. I will change whatever is incorrect in reference to the rules.

All sales postings, no other kinds of postings (like helpful hints to others)
Is what Mebfab is referring to.

Your getting World Wide Coverage in advertising for FREE, your expected
to participate, and help out with your knowledge.

I greatly appreciate the opportunity to use this forum to help sell thing, which I have already sold 3 items on. I still am not sure what I am out of line on even with your break down. I’m simply selling an edm sinker hooked up in working condition.

I greatly appreciate the opportunity to use this forum to help sell thing, which I have already sold 3 items on. I still am not sure what I am out of line on even with your break down. I’m simply selling an edm sinker hooked up in working condition.

Digger Doug and others complaint is that you are only using the forum for selling. You need to contribute some knowledge to the forum and not just post stuff for sale.

Digger Doug and others complaint is that you are only using the forum for selling. You need to contribute some knowledge to the forum and not just post stuff for sale.

For the record, I'm not complaining, just trying to explain the why and wherefors
on Mebfab's post. (to try and clear things up)

No offense taken. I greatly appreciate everyone on here and have been around manufacturing ( plastic injection molding specifically) since I was 8 years old thanks to my father. I have recently stumbled upon this forum and have enjoyed it.

No offense taken. I greatly appreciate everyone on here and have been around manufacturing ( plastic injection molding specifically) since I was 8 years old thanks to my father. I have recently stumbled upon this forum and have enjoyed it.

We need more plastic injection mold people to help answer questions.

Right on, I will spend more time on the forum to learn/help by contributing. Thanks for the nudge guys.

Back