What's new
What's new

1996 Wasino SM-10B CNC Lathe- Sub-Spindle, Y-Axis Milling, Bar Loader

wmpy

Hot Rolled
Hello,

I have four CNC lathes that I am looking to sell in order to make room for some newer machines that I have purchased. The nature of our work has changed over the years, and these machines are no longer the right fit for us. I'll be making separate posts for each machine. Contact me through private message or through this craigslist link.

craigslist link

All machines are located at our shop in Round Lake, IL.

p.jpeg

more photos here:
Wasino pictures

1996 Wasino SM-10B CNC lathe with sub-spindle and Y-axis cross milling spindle. Local pickup only.

$8250

Very reliable machine with no known issues.

This unique lathe has a cross slide with an 8 position turret mounted on one end and a milling spindle with Y-axis slide mounted on the other. There is only one live tool position. The sub-spindle is driven off the main spindle. See the video at the bottom of the listing to see the machine running. This machine is perfect for making small shafts with milled flats or any other job that requires only one live tool.
The Alps Tool bar loader is also unique in that it does not use any oil. The bar is supported by a set of rollers that open up when the bar is advanced.

Currently running in our shop. See video below to watch it run. Feel free to contact us to schedule a time to come see it run in person. Please contact us with any questions you might have.

Alps Tool PF-V3S 12 ft bar loader

8 position turret

Fanuc 21T control

A2-6 main spindle nose

2-1/8 in main spindle bore

11 in max swing

4000 rpm max main and sub spindle

50 mm Y-axis travel

Chip conveyor

Milling spindle takes BIG Daishowa NBC20 collets

4 O.D. turning toolholders (5/8 in square shank)

4 I.D. toolholders (1 in bore)

3 phase, 200 V

18 kVA

Click below for video.

Wasino video

I can load the machine and bar loader on to your truck for free. No rigging charge!

Some more info...

ID of drawtube: 45 mm
bar loader max bar capacity: 40 mm round
machine weight: 4900 lb
bar loader weights: 1900 lb

I would really like to get this machine sold by next week. Please make an offer if you are considering it.

I need this machine gone, so it has been listed on ebay with a low $1500 starting bid. Feel free to contact me through here or ebay with any questions.

Back