What's new
What's new

1998 Daewoo Lynx 200A CNC Lathe For Sale

cnctoolcat

Diamond
I am offering a 1998 Daewoo Lynx 200A CNC lathe for quick sale, as we need the floor space at the Cathouse for a larger machine. I purchased the Lynx brand new, and it has been a fantastic machine!

These early Lynx machines are 100% true box ways, and this little guy is certainly rigid, and makes fantastic finishes.

The machine is the "A" version, which is the 6" Kitagawa chuck with 1.75" through hole, 6,000 rpm's max., and a 10-horsepower belt-driven, smooth-as-silk spindle.

The machine has a Fanuc 21-T control, with all red-cap AC motors and Fanuc electronics.

The machine comes with a Turbo chip conveyor, parts catcher with bar-feed prep, tool probe, hydraulic-quill tailstock, RS232 communication port, and a 10-station (1" turning tool, 1.5" boring tool) turret.

I believe in "babying" my cnc machines, and thus this machine has never been pushed hard. I have limited the rapids to 50% from day one, and have limited the spindle to 3,000 rpms by parameter, half the capable max of 6,000. (I will change the parameter back to 6,000 max if requested, and a switch on the control panel activates 100% rapids).

The machine comes with several sets of chuck jaws, some turning tools, and a factory tool-box with wrenches, and factory touch-up paint.

Like I said, we desperately need the floorspace at the Cathouse, so I am offering the machine to fellow PM members for $6,000, loaded for free on your truck.

Please post or pm for more pictures and any questions.

Thanks for looking!

ToolCat Greg

Attachments

• IMG_8150.jpg
    IMG_8150.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 444
  • IMG_8157.jpg
    IMG_8157.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_8153.jpg
    IMG_8153.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_8152.jpg
    IMG_8152.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_8156.jpg
    IMG_8156.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 299
Good question Bucket!

We are located in southwest Virginia, the town of Abingdon, 24210. My shop is just off Exit 22 of Interstate 81.

I can gladly demonstrate the machine in person.

ToolCat Greg

Aaargh! Wrong coast, or I'd be VERY interested, we have a job coming up that would be ideal for. Wonder if the wife would miss me for a week (need a roadtrip excuse)

Greg,

I will take the lathe, whether we trade on my Mazak or i buy with cash. I just emailed some pics of my Mazak to you and will get more later today or tomorrow morning and email. Thanks Jason

Back