Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default 1999 Kawasaki FS10L For Sale, 306 hours on unit.`

Good morning! I have a '99 Kawasaki FS10L with controller and 2 pendants for sale here in Emporium, PA. I don't have much use for it and it takes up a lot of space. Originally the unit was used with a water jet head. The water jet is gone, but the robot still remains. I'm open to offers on the whole kit and kabootle. It runs on 460v, but the transformer I have will not go with it. The package includes the FS10L, C30F-A013 Controller, 2 pendants (1 touch screen, 1 smaller style), and both cables that hook the bot to the controller. I can load at my shop or possibly ship freight. There are some flaws, such as one cover on the robot has 2 cracked ears, the control module has a dent in the top, but it did not impact critical components or impair function. It is listed locally and on ebay as well. I am open to offers and encourage questions. Don't be afraid to send any offer, I won't get upset like many people do these days. I will just either decline or counter-offer. I might also entertain possible trade for used electric forklift or other shop stuff. Let me know what you have! I will answer any questions I can, usually same day. Thanks for looking!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 284168-4.jpg   284168-6.jpg   20200511_065901.jpg   20200511_065917.jpg   20200511_065908.jpg