What's new
What's new

2 Schaublin 102 Lathes for Sale

jdownie

Plastic
I have two circa 1951, ex-Bulova Schaublin 102 lathes. There are no crossslides or other tooling. Both have tailstocks, beds, one has the regular headstock, the other a geared unit. Asking $375 and $475, respectively, or best offer. Both are rollerbearing units, in very good shape, with scraping visibile all down the beds. The could use a repaint, but better this than some disguise job. I am about to embark on a roadtrip from Washington, DC to Minneapolis, MN, so I could deliver on the way. I have some pics available.

John

[email protected]

Drastically Reduced!

I have two circa 1951, ex-Bulova Schaublin 102 lathes. There are no crossslides or other tooling. Both have tailstocks, beds, one has the regular headstock, the other a geared unit. Asking $175 and $275, respectively, or best offer. Both are rollerbearing units, in very good shape, with scraping visibile all down the beds. The could use a repaint, but better this than some disguise job. Located in Washington, DC. I have some pics available.

John

[email protected]

One of the great mysteries of machine tools....how the tooling gets seperated from all the smaller Schaublin lathes...

"how the tooling gets separated..."

Guilty as charged...

BB59_9.jpg

Actually I know where that tooling goes. It goes
the same place that wiring diagram blueprints for
the hardinge machines go, once they get swiped from
the pocket inside the electrical box.....

Jim

Back