What's new
What's new

2008 Clausing Metosa CNC Lathe, 22" Swing, 40" 12" Pratt Burnerd Air Chuck 4.53 Thru

solidworkscadman

Hot Rolled
2008 Clausing Metosa CNC Lathe, 22" Swing, 40" 12" Pratt Burnerd Air Chuck 4.53 Thru

2008 Clausing Metosa
S/N 55219 CNC Lathe,
22" Swing,
40" Center
12" Pratt Burnerd 3 Jaw Self Contained Air Power Chuck 4.53" Thru Bore
Tailstock
Aloris tool post
All manuals

Machine ran a very light duty job, and is in very good operating condition

Machine ran cutting oil

3-Jaw, Chucks, Self-Contained, Air Power, Accessories
was quoted over 13,000 for the chuck alone a couple years ago

Beverly

20190927_114453.jpg
20190927_114758.jpg
20190927_114804.jpg
20190927_114813.jpg
20190927_114821.jpg

Hours on clock ?

Able to demonstrate under power ?

Isn't this the person that gets bent out of shape when asked questions about the machinery? I think I asked the same type question once and the person blasted me by private message, saying to go away if I was not interested in buying. While I wasn't an interested buyer I knew someone who might be at the time.

Isn't this the person that gets bent out of shape when asked questions about the machinery? I think I asked the same type question once and the person blasted me by private message, saying to go away if I was not interested in buying. While I wasn't an interested buyer I knew someone who might be at the time.

I dunno, however if'n I'm to spread this around (the lathe for sale) to the shops I get into,
these things I asked will be asked of me.

I dunno, however if'n I'm to spread this around (the lathe for sale) to the shops I get into,
these things I asked will be asked of me.

I wasn't picking at the person, just giving them a heads up on what would help them sell and what inquiring minds would want to know. The person went ballistic in a PM to me. I actually had a friend looking for his first CNC Lathe, that is why I commented and inquired. Now we will see what happens. For the record the person looking for their first CNC won't want one this big, the seller's name set off alarm bells, that is why I checked this thread out. Stay tuned.

Back