What's new
What's new

2011 Hurco VM10 Cnc machining center!!!

proturn

Stainless
We have decided to sell our 2011 Hurco VM10. This is a very clean machine and has been very well maintained. Very low hour machine! This machine has a July of 2011 build date and was installed late September of 2011. I'm selling it and one of our turning centers to buy a mill-turn machine. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it and has the following options;
Keyboard
Ridgid tap
Advanced verification graphics
Max classic package
Touch screen
Select surface finish
Helical ramping
Tool and material library
Work light
G code merge and editor
Dxf transfer via desktop software

PM me if interested: $49900 or best offer!!!
front.jpg

control.jpg

photo1-4.jpg

photo2-3.jpg

photo3-3.jpg

photo4-2.jpg

photo5-2.jpg

side.jpg

software.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck with the sale... I wish we could get this for the shop to replace one of the mills we have, I want to get a chance to use some real equipment!

Between you and me, and I guess everyone else that reads this, and based on my experience with previously owned Hurco mills (which ain't necessary easy to find), this machine could fetch mid-to-high $50s to an end user. At $49,900, someone out there will get a great deal!

Between you and me, and I guess everyone else that reads this, and based on my experience with previously owned Hurco mills (which ain't necessary easy to find), this machine could fetch mid-to-high $50s to an end user. At $49,900, someone out there will get a great deal!

Maybe Hurco could give me high 50's towards a trade on a TMM10?

Dummy! I wish I never sold this...........it'd come in handy right now! "note to self- don't over correct during a slowdown, you will be OK"

Back