What's new
What's new

300DB Mr Deburr, 3.0 Cubic Foot Rectangular Vibratory Finishing Tank

ab.com

Plastic
What will I get?
Machine -
Mr. Deburr 300DB Machine
Complete Fluid System (Pump, Hosing, Fittings & 7 Gallon Bucket).
Sound Reduction Lid.
Anchor Bolts.
WARRANTY -
One Year WARRANTY. All parts are line replaceable.

How many parts can I run at a time?
Fully loaded, one batch of parts, is approximately equal to the number of parts you can fit into a 3 1/2 gallon bucket.

How big will my Mr. Deburr be?
Inside tank dimensions: Length 31" x Depth 13" x Width 13.5".
5" round discharge door that is held in place with a quick release clamp for easy parts separation or media changes.
Shipping Weight: 400 lbs.

What size motor will my 300db have & what Voltage will it need?
Motor: 1 HP.
Standard Motor: Dual Voltage Motor is Single Phase 110 Volts / 12 Amps @ 60 Hertz or 220 Volts / 6.2 Amps @ 60 Hertz.
Special Motor (Upgrade Fee Required): European Voltage Motor: 220 Volts / 6.2 Amps @ 50 Hertz.

What are some of the Key Features I'll receive?
MADE IN THE USA
Constructed of heavy gauge steel for long life.
Tanks are 1/2"-5/8" lined with high quality Hot Poured, Uniroyal Polyurethane, that is Oven Cured.
Simple reliable design, that will give you years of trouble free service.
Thousands sold.

Will my Mr. Deburr come with a WARRANTY?
C&M Topline Inc. manufactures Mr. Deburr machines in the United States. All parts come with a full One Year WARRANTY. All component parts are line-replaceable.

---

Vibratory Deburring Machines and Equipment

I am trying to figure out what you are doing. Trying to sell new one? Used one? Just telling us the specs? No price, no pic (though not required) this is a very uninspiring attempt at sales. Try participating in the forum and not just do a drive by of sales.

Yeah, I was wondering myself if you were buying or selling. And the other key item you neglected is price. Anybody here can go to C&M Topline. Nobody here has the patience or desire to play the "give all your contact info to request a quote, then go four rounds of negotiation to get it down to what you can pay off-the-self elsewhere" routine.

My apologies. I'm ok deleting this post. Will participate discussion in forum instead. Thank you for understanding.

Seriously confused how this forum beats on dudes selling some widows, husbands shop bc said dude has not “contributed” to the forum yet this clearly commercial post is still up after months... admins WTF?

Seriously confused how this forum beats on dudes selling some widows, husbands shop bc said dude has not “contributed” to the forum yet this clearly commercial post is still up after months... admins WTF?

"Boat Payments".....:D

Back