What's new
What's new

340 T HBM G&L ex gov. Load with tooling

Phil in Montana

Stainless
Need a good home for a real nice G&L 340T HBM large table 60x112, outrigers, but does not need a pit or cement work, 36 inch sqr rt (G&L), outboard , 24 inch facing head (G&L), 48 inch angle plate, lots and lots of bars, hardways, right angle head that needs to be fit (not G&L) I bought from military 1995 was nos at that time, bad news I need help to move to back of shop and a crane to load it. Wired 240 volt right now but I left motor 480 to cut down demand bill (had plenty of power for everything I done for the pulpmill....Call Phil 406**549***5081 Missoula, Mt...DSCN0418 (1).jpgDSCN0416 (1).jpgDSCN0418 (1).jpgDSCN0416 (1).jpgDSCN0420 (1).jpgDSCN0421.jpgDSCN0423.jpg I will try to post pics, may or may not work.You dont get the 150 hp steam eng that in the pics, Hi Hi ..

I saw this on Missoula Craigslist :D Awesome machine, wish I could justify having it around. Best of luck with the sale!

-Paxton

Give me a call, let me know how and who is going to move it to the back door and pay for the crane, what tooling you want, and how soon this will happen and If it has to be taken apart and I will give you a good price...Phil

Who is gonna drive all the way out there, spend serious time looking and all, and then the price is ?

who is gonna drive all the way out there without, you know, talking to the seller first? I mean, at the very least you'll need an address unless you plan on using changes in the Earths magnetic field to find that large lump of iron? Montana's a big place, it might take you a while.

If you can back a semi to the door you don't need a crane or a forklift. Just a Landoll. I would estimate 45k lbs, but could easily be heavier.

A bigger concern for me would be if it needs a pilot car. Local is no problem, but cross country overwidth is expensive.

who is gonna drive all the way out there without, you know, talking to the seller first? I mean, at the very least you'll need an address unless you plan on using changes in the Earths magnetic field to find that large lump of iron? Montana's a big place, it might take you a while.
The "Seller" has not indicated any price as of yet.....:nutter:

Please see the other thread.

He's got a bunch of other stuff for sale.. may be more tempting for prospective buyers if they can bag a few machines for the time and effort.

Well after a year with only tire kickers and no money, I will try for one last time then the scrapman gets it...$12500.00 of if anyone has use for the accs. let me know , it is a great machine but I need the building empty (ohh if you are the TK from wyo dont call)...Phil

Back