What's new
What's new

A25 Traub, Los Angeles

BigHoss

Aluminum
I have a complete running Traub A25 (1") machine complete with gears, cams, collets, stock tube. It is still under power
and setup for the last job I ran on it. most tools are plunge 1 exception is the turning attachment, which plunges and slides along the Z axis. No threading attachment.
Accepting offers, I do not expect too much.
Can load with my engine hoist.

It has a slide directly in front of the operator which moves in x and z directions. Also a slide directly across from it and 2 slides on the headstock for chamfer and cutoff. The stock stop swings away while the collet closes and there is a cam operated tailstock drill. I have several boxes of collets,drill collets, cams and gears. When this machine was owned by it's former owner whom I worked for in 1974, I was sent to pick up that 2 axis slide, and I also delivered the check. It alone cost the company $4000. That was a whole years salary for me at that time.

I got the machine when they went belly up. Without looking first, I think I have extra slides as there was an A15 machine at that time too, and I am pretty sure I got all the accessories.

I have some other machinery I will be selling too, A floor standing drill press, an 8 foot long sheet metal brake, and a punch press I bought off fleaBay a dozen years ago and I have never used, oh and a moore jig grinding attachment for Bridgeport.

It has a slide directly in front of the operator which moves in x and z directions. Also a slide directly across from it and 2 slides on the headstock for chamfer and cutoff. The stock stop swings away while the collet closes and there is a cam operated tailstock drill. I have several boxes of collets,drill collets, cams and gears.

I got the machine when they went belly up. Without looking first, I think I have extra slides as there was an A15 machine at that time too, and I am pretty sure I got all the accessories.

Well Hoss, did you sell off these parts yet? i'm looking for some.

Back