What's new
What's new

Aciera F3 plus accessories

Borrisnz

Plastic
Hello, I'm new here I have an aciera F3 I'd like sell to make space for a bigger mill. It has an indexing head and tail stock, horizontal head and a full set of metric schaublin w20 collets, 12/16 and 22mm w20 arbors as well. I haven't the slightest clue on its value so open to offers. I'm in New Zealand

Thanks, Stu

Hello, I'm new here I have an aciera F3 I'd like sell to make space for a bigger mill. It has an indexing head and tail stock, horizontal head and a full set of metric schaublin w20 collets, 12/16 and 22mm w20 arbors as well. I haven't the slightest clue on its value so open to offers. I'm in New Zealand

Thanks, Stu

You will probably want to change your Location from Arkansas to New Zealand.

No idea how much they go for. I once bought an F3 on French Ebay, way back in 2006. Went to France to pay and collect it, but the seller had sold it to someone else the day before I arrived in Paris.

Hi Stu,
I’m quite interested in it, have tried to send you an email through PM but have no idea if it went.
You mention horizontal spindle, dose it have the vertical as well? Can you email some pictures?
Thanks.

Thanks I didn't know it came up as Arkansas, will try change that, sorry to hear you missed that one, I don't know much about them except they're hard to come by

Hi Spud. I would be more than a little upset! Particularly after having made the drive.

I was a little annoyed, though not too much, because the same time I bought the F3 I had also bought a Studer OB grinder in England. I picked up the Studer after leaving Paris. Have a cousin in France so got to visit him. So my flight to England and train to Paris wasn't a complete waste.

The F3 was the later square variant, but it was missing the vertical head. I recal it did look very nice, from the pictures on Ebay.

Last edited:
Hi again, sorry I can't figure out how to get photos on here

You can use a free image hosting site like below

You do not need to register, but if you don't register you won't have access to your pictures later. Registration is free.

If you choose not to register, here are the steps:

1) Go to below link
ImgBB — Upload Image — Free Image Hosting

2) Click on "Upload" , located at the top righthand corner of page

3) You will get a message saying "drag and drop or paste images here to upload" . Click on the text that says "browse from your computer"

4) Find image on your computer. Doubleclick image. Then hit Upload

5) After uploading, click on the drop-down box that says "Viewer Links" . Select the embed code you want, or to make it simple pick "BBcode full linked"

6) When you click BBcode full linked, you will be given an embed code. Copy that code and paste it here.

Back