What's new
What's new

Acra 13"x19" semi-automatic mitering bandsaw. Model HSRS-330SSA / BS-330SSA

Dope

Cast Iron
This is an Acra 13"x19" semi-automatic bandsaw. Model HSRS-330SSA / BS-330SSA.This is a gem of a machine and has zero problems whatsoever. It has a brand-new blade with one cut on it (a test cut) and another brand-new blade in a box. It is wired for 230V 3-phase. Includes a coolant pump with through-coolant on both guide arms (with tungsten carbide guides), as well as a separate hose for a third coolant source or for a spray gun. Taiwanese manufacture, not china - this is an extremely high quality and heavy duty saw. I can load this onto your trailer with a forklift, and will be happy to work with whatever shipping arrangements that you may desire. $5000 OBO

Specifications

Capacity (Round): 13"
Capacity (Rect.): 11 1/2" x 18 7/8"
Blade Speed: 66~264 FPM
Blade Size: 1 1/4" x 0.35" x 162"
Main Motor: 3 HP
Voltage: 220/440V AC / 3 PH
Weight: 1,653 LBS

Features

Variable Speed / Semi Auto / Miter
Large Handwheel And Build-In Gauge For Easy Blade Tensioning
Built In Coolant, And Coolant Is Distributed Through The Blade Guides
Carbide Tungsten Blade Guide Supported By Bridge Type Portable Frame
Blade Brush Is Build-In And Self Propelled
Quick Positioning Clamping Vise With Fully Adjustable Jaws The Rapid Action Vice
With 90 To 60 Full Mitering
Removable Chip Tray For Easy Clean Up
Fully Adjustable Hydraulic Down Feed With Separate On/Off Valve
Heavy Duty Cast-iron Construction
Low Voltage Control With Overload Protection
Centralized Control Panel

XD1PWFF.jpg

11rSjBC.jpg

kI5r73h.jpg

7qYzQio.jpg

nBuBSab.jpg

vMPXHZM.jpg

uM0e9uB.jpg

15e9t0u.jpg

I just found out that this is the same as the Baileigh BS-330SA, apparently. I can ship via freight if needed, also.

Price dropped to $4500 OBO. I honestly do not know what this thing is worth, it's just way too big for my shop.

I have a 10x16" JET mitering saw that looks identical to that except it has change belts, no varispeed and mine is on heavy casters. It's been a great manual saw.

A 1" blade mitering bandsaw is a handy setup usually worth a few grand in fair condition.

Hello Dope! I attempted to send you a message back today but your inbox is full. With the freight it’ll make this a $4k CAD saw, which is too rich for me at the moment.

Thank you for taking the time to get the freight quotes. I hope the local guy coming to look at your equipment treats you well.

This big hoss is now sitting in my shop. Adam was kind enough to drive it up here on the way to family in the North-Eastern US. He got here at 10:30 pm last night. Guy’s a total champ.

It was a pleasure doing business with and meeting Adam.

This big hoss is now sitting in my shop. Adam was kind enough to drive it up here on the way to family in the North-Eastern US. He got here at 10:30 pm last night. Guy’s a total champ.

It was a pleasure doing business with and meeting Adam.

The pleasure was all mine! Enjoy her, she's a hell of a saw! Loved the shop tour btw, could have talked shop all night no problem :D

Back