What's new
What's new

AD30 + ADX40 American rotary phase converters (Available after February) TX

vettedude

Stainless
Purchased NEW 8/3/2015

Both 4000 shipped

Individual prices below

ADX 40 American Rotary ADX Micro Smart Controlled Extreme Duty Digital Rotary Phase Converter 2700 shipped

ADX Series American Rotary

AD 30 American Rotary Digitally Controlled CNC Phase Converter 1700 shipped

AD Series American Rotary

These are currently in use, but will be coming out of commission when I have a new service put to this shop.

I will entertain offers, the converters are not anyone's until I have received payment.

Some pictures

dgrXGF7.jpg

LVAQ97J.jpg

Js6M0rY.jpg

lIb5fwz.jpg

If you dont mind me asking, what did you run with the 40hp converter? My "new" machine is 30hp, and they are saying I need a 60hp converter. But I have hooked up my 25hp converter to it to get it set up and verify after delivery and its fine ramping up and braking etc. Would love to be able to use your 40hp for it.

If you dont mind me asking, what did you run with the 40hp converter? My "new" machine is 30hp, and they are saying I need a 60hp converter. But I have hooked up my 25hp converter to it to get it set up and verify after delivery and its fine ramping up and braking etc. Would love to be able to use your 40hp for it.

I ran a 15 HP Compressor and a few other ~5 hp motors.

Tried to send you a PM but don't think it went through. Let me know if these are still available please.

Lock,

I still have 1, 60 hp left if you are interested, 1000.00 you pay shipping. worked when it came out of service 1 year ago.

Chris

Back