What's new
What's new

Age3 dnc key for prototrak converted bridgeport

DRLGUY

Plastic
I am in the process of setting up a Bridgeport with a Protototrak AGE3 conversion and have learned that a DNC Key is necessary to run true 3axis. I am looking to do some simple surfacing. Does anyone have one for sale? Anything else I will need to make this work? Can I communicate with a Windows 10 machine seamlessly? Thanks in advance for any help ~Dave

I have a little more info on this. The Southwest Industries part number is DNC16280. Does anyone have any idea or suggestion where I can find one? Is there anyway to recreate this or a software or hardware work around anyone has figured out?

IMG_1580 (1).jpg

Thanks @MR_CNC_guy for the suggestion.

I like the conversational side of the control for simple stuff and was hoping to be able to run some simple simple roughing 3 axis profiles without to much machine modification.

I didn't think it would be that hard to find a Key.

@Mr_CNC_guy. I guess converting it is something I can consider. The AGE3 control does work very well. I do enjoy the Prototrak conversational control but I would like to run a 3 axis program every now and then when I am using CAM.

Thanks for the reply

South

Southwest Industries Prototrak DNC Key #16280

@Mr_CNC_guy. I guess converting it is something I can consider. The AGE3 control does work very well. I do enjoy the Prototrak conversational control but I would like to run a 3 axis program every now and then when I am using CAM.

Thanks for the reply

South

Hi There,

I have a 16280 DNC Key for sale.

Hi Bob, I sent you a message with my email, didn't see any messages in my inbox, let me know if you get it.

Back