What's new
What's new

AIW-90 Hydraulic Ironworker 100% new for sale (in stock)

lulu-cnapec

Plastic
Hello.
Here're several ironworkers in stock for sale.
Is there anybody interested?
Punch Pressure: 90 ton.
Punch Thickness:20mm.
Punch Diameter:30mm.
Accessories:
Valve: Yuken.
Pump: Hydromax TW.
Hydraulic: Yuken.
Oil seals: Japanese, NOK.
Machine pics.:img_0215.jpg
img_0193.jpg
img_0195.jpg
img_0198.jpg
img_0196.jpg
Or you can directly contact me: [email protected]
Look forward to your reply.:):)

Doesnt look promising.

Maybe quote prices? How much to ship? Customs? WHo did you copy it from? Pictures of plant? Did your company build them or did you find under bridge and trying to sell? US rep? Voltage US Standard or ??

Hello,qutotation will be provided if working mail provided. please be informed that all the pictures i took by myself in our own workshop. We keep all the legal rights about the machines.And we manufacture them ourselves with our own brand APEC. The voltage can be euipped with US Standard.
About More info., you can visit http://www.cnapec.com
Thanks for enquiry.

hello,for the question about stock in US. We've no idea where the machine sold to.We are manufacturer, used to export machine through trading company. But now we want to change the way. We get the permission to import & export,and we'd like to export on our own.
The punches we can do is round hole punch,waist punch, louver punch on flat bar/ pipe/ C-Channel/I-beam .
The punches changes as the moulds changes.

I think the question is about the shape and size of the punches and dies- here in the USA, we have a few standard sizes of punches that are easily available, from places like Cleveland Punch or American Punch.
Ironworker Punches and Dies - Standard Size Tooling

If you want to sell ironworkers here, you must make them accept a size of tool that is easily available here- nobody wants to have to order one 1/2" diameter punch and die from China, we want next day availabilty from a local US supplier.
All of the other manufacturers, companies like Geka or Mubea, make their ironworkers to accept standard sizes like those on the chart I link to above.

I think many americans are unused to the idea of ordering a machine from a foreign country, and having it shipped. I am unusual in that I have done it, with a german machine that was shipped direct to me from Germany. Usually the US model is a local distributor who handles importation and stocks the machine here in the USA, but that costs more than direct importation.

Firstly, thanks for your kind comments.
For your doubt No.1, not any company would love to supply one unqualified die to any client, USA included.
For your doubt No.2, thanks for your offer of American standard size of dies. We used to export so many machines abroad. We have the ability to satisfy all your demands from most countries.
For your doubt No.3, as you know, many distributors there import the machines from foreign countries. If you want to buy a machine, why not buy directly from a manufacturer. I bet this will save a lot of money for you.

SPAM? why spam? i don't do anything to bother others. Forum is a place anyone can talk legally.If you dont want to see, you can choose not to come in.

Back