What's new
What's new

Anyone parting out a DoAll ML 16 Bandsaw? - Need parts.

Mad Dad

Hot Rolled
Is anyone parting out a DoAll ML 16 Bandsaw? I need some parts. Please send me a private message instead of responding here (or email [email protected]). Last time I made a request like this someone else swooped in and got the parts I was asking for :angry:.

Moderate, please let me know if I posted this in the wrong place.

Many thanks in advance!

Is anyone parting out a DoAll ML 16 Bandsaw? I need some parts. Please send me a private message instead of responding here (or email [email protected]). Last time I made a request like this someone else swooped in and got the parts I was asking for :angry:.

Many thanks in advance!

It may help to post what parts you need first....I have some DoAll parts?

Kevin

It may help to post what parts you need first....I have some DoAll parts?

Kevin

Hello Kevin and thank you for the response. I am looking for the tachometer and the big aluminum emblem that goes on the upper door. The emblem sits underneath the two round wheels with all the blade info on them. Thank you! Regis

Last edited:
Hello Kevin and thank you for the response. I am looking for the tachometer and the big aluminum emblem that goes on the upper door. The emblem sits underneath the two round wheels with all the blade info on them. Thank you! Regis

Hello Regis,

My apologies for not responding sooner, I have a lot going on right now!
I'm pretty sure I have both of these items, I will try and locate them over the next weekend if possible....

Kevin

Many thanks in advance!

Okay, finally dugout the parts, here's the pictures!

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

The tach works and is in pretty good shape for it's age, it has a scratch on the lens and some rust on the bezels.
The aluminum casting is in good shape, no cracks.

Both of these parts came out of the same machine produced over seventy years ago!

I'm asking $150 shipped.

Let me know what you think....

Kevin

Nice!

Now I am looking for the same aluminum casting. I have the wheel in OK shape, could use a better one but my casting has been mangled. Another one out there?

Thanks,
Ron

Hi Kevin,

I sent you a PM.

Thank you!
Regis

Okay, finally dugout the parts, here's the pictures!

View attachment 315311View attachment 315312View attachment 315313

The tach works and is in pretty good shape for it's age, it has a scratch on the lens and some rust on the bezels.
The aluminum casting is in good shape, no cracks.

Both of these parts came out of the same machine produced over seventy years ago!

I'm asking $150 shipped.

Let me know what you think....

Kevin

Back