What's new
What's new

ARD EDM Machine Free to a good home.

gear cutter

Cast Iron
I have a Ram type EDM machine that needs a good home. I got it when I bought a complete shop recently. I don't know much about it It worked when it was there. I was thinking of using it as a broken tap remover but I decided against that I have not wired it up. I can load it. I need the space and if anyone from the forum wants it it's theirs. Otherwise it's headed outside until I can make a scrap run. I have 2 filters for it that are new.

Attachments

• EDM.jpg
    EDM.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 487
  • EDM 2.jpg
    EDM 2.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 380
Hi do you still have the edm? If you do I would like to take it, please message me ,I have a simi truck easy load and go... Thanks much!! ....Daniel

FWIW, a few years ago I bought a couple of ARD CNC sinker EDM's pretty cheap at an auction in Spartanburg, SC. They both looked like new but one of them had a board removed. The other one had a tool changer and extra axis...ran fine for about 30 minutes after I got it home then quit and never ran again ! Zero suport for them in this country ...made in Taiwan I think. Never did get either of them running again.... probably could have but figured they were not worth much even running so no inspiration to fix.... ended up sending them to auction in Florida with other excess iron when I moved from my 16K sq ft shop to current 6K place. Win some, lose some I guess...hope to never see another "ARD".... :ack2:

Back