What's new
What's new

Benchmaster Horizontal Mill

jdownie

Plastic
Selling a beautiful Benchmaster.

I bought this and never did anything with it. Still wrapped for shipping.

The original owner said: “Production model. 1" arbor. 1 hp 230 volt 3 phase motor (your choice). I used the 3 phase with a VFD and it worked very well...I could get it down to 25 rpm and it still had balls (balls relative to its size of course). I have the original step pulley for the spindle. The feed lever was made by me, it had a ball crank on it when I got it (that must have been a joy to operate). “

$600. Pick up in Toronto.

Stored in climate controlled facility.E3519506-BF54-4E97-A147-BDCEAF14C1B4.jpgA31955E8-B2DA-4D0D-AE5A-08360AB8BA98.jpg

Selling a beautiful Benchmaster.

I bought this and never did anything with it. Still wrapped for shipping.

The original owner said: “Production model. 1" arbor. 1 hp 230 volt 3 phase motor (your choice). I used the 3 phase with a VFD and it worked very well...I could get it down to 25 rpm and it still had balls (balls relative to its size of course). I have the original step pulley for the spindle. The feed lever was made by me, it had a ball crank on it when I got it (that must have been a joy to operate). “

$600. Pick up in Toronto.

Stored in climate controlled facility.View attachment 262976View attachment 262977

I'm looking for one just like that, Pity I'm in South Australia.:rolleyes5:

Back