What's new
What's new

Big Allen Drill Press. Table is 33" x 28"

Mad Dad

Hot Rolled
Large Allen drill press. Table is 33" x 28" Has dove tales on both table and chuck/head. Soda can in picture for size reference. Heavy. Coated in grease. May look rusty from dust be it is not. I started stripping the many layers of paint of it, hence the appearance. Located in San Diego. No shipping. $500 cash only. 16" rotary table not included but for sale for $350. Thank you.

Moderator - I use to be very active on this form long ago. I have not been active recently. Please let me know if you want me to remove this post. Thank you. thumbnail (9).jpgthumbnail (13).jpgthumbnail.jpgthumbnail (9).jpgthumbnail (13).jpgthumbnail.jpg

Thank you. I always wondered what the brand was. Quick question: I'm asking $350 for my table. It is in perfect condition with not a single mark on the table. I live in San Diego. Do you think my asking price is fair? Just curious.

Do you have the handle for the RT? And flip it to get a picture of the bottom, sometimes they can be torn up from careless skidding over the machine surface.

Does it rotate smoothly a full 360 (or 720)? That's helpful thing to mention in the ad. Mention the weight too, that could be 275-300lbs, which might matter.

Hi Milland. What is "RT"? As for the weight, it has to be at least 1000 lbs. I took the table off to move it (big mistake!) and it took two floor jacks and 2 come-alongs to get it back on - and about 3 hours of time.

Back