What's new
What's new

Big Cheap CNC Lathe

PANTERA79

Aluminum
1990 Mazak Slant Turn 40, T-32 control, chip conveyor, tool eye, power tailstock, 15" 3-jaw Kitagawa, 60+" centers, Closed shop, 5k takes it. mzst401.jpgmazatrol3.jpgmzsl4013.jpgmzslt401.jpg call or text me, must have machine out of building by next friday. I have a local rigger that will load machine, I can put you on contact with, Carl @ Creekside Rigging & Machine.

GOT TO GO, if I can't sell by this friday, stripping out and getting scrapped. A shame, its a running machine, just no home for it. $2500 Last Call.. Somebody save her..

If it has a Mits spindle drive with 260 in the part# I would be interested. Also the chuck and actuator (if hollow).

Hope you sell it!

this guy doesn't respond to much. total waste of time. Puts out a request for last second and then doesn't have the courtesy to reply or send any updates. I've seen it before but I still don't get it.

this guy doesn't respond to much. total waste of time. Puts out a request for last second and then doesn't have the courtesy to reply or send any updates. I've seen it before but I still don't get it.

His ads have been all over craigslist countrywide advertising this machine for months. His phone number is probably out there somewhere.

His ads have been all over craigslist countrywide advertising this machine for months. His phone number is probably out there somewhere.

called that number, left 2 messages . Nothing. Probably a good thing, now I know better. Added him to my shit list now. If he isn't a shit after all I wouldn't care, too many other people to work with.

Back