What's new
What's new

Bridgeport Milling Machine 2HP Anilam DRO Chrome Ways tight screws HEAD REDONE

indianamoon

Aluminum
This is the last machine in the shop to sell. 2 hp Bridgeport in very good condition. 9 x 42 inch table

Chrome ways with not excessive wear. Oiling system is working well.

Head has just been gone thru, with new bushings in the variable shafts, some new bearings, replacement set of castle gears.

The digital readout turns out to be all but new. It was installed on a machine that I bought about 16-18 years ago and it just sat without being used at all. As in never in my shop. The machine and dro were very dirty, but upon cleaning it up, I realized that it had seen almost no use. It is not beat up at all and the membrane on the front of the box is like new.

This milling machine was the one in the shop that had a rotary table on it, which of course did not get used very often. So not a great amount of wear. Ways are tight and there is very minimal lash in the screws.

Includes a set of collets also. Sadly I do not have a vise to offer with it.

I can load on your truck. Machine is under power $4350 [email protected]

DSCN2220.jpgDSCN2222.jpgDSCN2227.jpgDSCN2225.jpgDSCN2229.jpg

Couple more pics and more info. Attached is a pic of the dro with the screw lash at the centers of travels. The Y nut is not split at this time. Doing so is an easy job that does not require removal of the table, and will take that lash way down, Would do it myself, but sold the band saw already. Another pic shows raising the knee with ONE finger. Also the head dovetail is clean, lubed, and moves very easily, as does the dovetail to base rotational joint. I can push on the quill with one hand to rotate the top end.

DSCN2267.jpgDSCN2266.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN2265.jpg
    DSCN2265.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 98

Back