What's new
What's new

Brother HS-50A for sale

M. Roberts

Cast Iron
Guys, I have been given the greenlight to sell our 1999 Brother HS 50A wire EDM machine. I will take and send pictures on request. I will mention that this machine DOES NOT CURRENTLY RUN, but it does power up and does home all except one of the axis...it did prior to being relocated to its new location. We have a ton of extra parts; guides, brushes, flushing cups, rollers, the tank arm seals and slides...a few circuit boards...a lot of stuff that is included. We are asking $7500.00. We are located in Newark, Delaware.
Please respond via email to [email protected]

Thanks,
Mark

Garwood,

Was that sarcasm? :) That machine looks pretty beat. I think that the HS-50a is a 2000ish vintage machine...the HS-5100 I believe is an older model....but don't hold me to that. I did mention that I have a LOT of extra parts. If you are interested, shoot me an email to the address shown in the add, and I will try to get some pictures to you.

Mark

Garwood,

Was that sarcasm? :) That machine looks pretty beat. I think that the HS-50a is a 2000ish vintage machine...the HS-5100 I believe is an older model....but don't hold me to that. I did mention that I have a LOT of extra parts. If you are interested, shoot me an email to the address shown in the add, and I will try to get some pictures to you.

Mark

Post pix HERE.

Garwood,

Mark

So it's prettier, but it still doesn't work right and no pictures here eh?

I'm not interested at all. I commented because the two most difficult machines to sell are ancient wire EDM's and Lasers because the technology has changed so much that older models are completely obsolete.

My post is meant to be constructive- To raise your awareness you have a tough road ahead to sell this machine for a penny more than $160/ton so posting good pictures and information would be the least you could do.

Back