What's new
What's new

Brown and Sharpe automatic screw machines FS

D. Ravizza

Aluminum
Hi,

I am listing these for a friend. There are two Brown and Sharpe automatic screw machines available plus a large amount of tooling. These will be scrapped soon. Please PM me and I will put you in touch with the guy who has them.

The first one is a B&S Ultramatic R/S. This machine is probably one of the last automatics B&S built.

The second is an older B&S 2G

A large amount of tooling is included, feed fingers, collets, cams and much more.

These are surplus property from the Pennsylvania College of Technology and are located in Williamsport PA. Basically, they will be scrapped soon and the school is happy to take a Untitled(4).jpgUntitled(3).jpgUntitled(2).jpgUntitled(1).jpgscrew machine 1.jpgmodest donation in trade.

I hope we can save these!

Thanks,

Dan

Instead of scrapping have you guys thought about motorizing it with a slow speed gearbox for display?

Hi,

I am listing these for a friend. There are two Brown and Sharpe automatic screw machines available plus a large amount of tooling. These will be scrapped soon. Please PM me and I will put you in touch with the guy who has them.

The first one is a B&S Ultramatic R/S. This machine is probably one of the last automatics B&S built.

The second is an older B&S 2G

A large amount of tooling is included, feed fingers, collets, cams and much more.

These are surplus property from the Pennsylvania College of Technology and are located in Williamsport PA. Basically, they will be scrapped soon and the school is happy to take a View attachment 264498View attachment 264499View attachment 264500View attachment 264501View attachment 264502modest donation in trade.

I hope we can save these!

Thanks,

Dan
I'm sure they are gone already, but I'll buy them on the off chance they aren't. I hope they found a good home.

Back