What's new
What's new

Cincinnati 2H-40 and/or Cincinnati Cimex FREE

Mold God

Aluminum
Getting ready to scrap two machines in southern California. They could be saved and used or I will pull parts within reason. They are both free if you come get them. They were placed with a 40 ton hydraulic crane, that is probably the best way to pick them up unless you want to disassemble them. A few parts are already off of the Horizontal, they will be saved until it is certain that nobody wants the machine in one piece (whole).

The horizontal (1974) has been retrofitted to be totally CNC, I have a computer and the cards for this upgrade to get rid of the paper tapes. It has an Acramatic 225 control

The Cimex (1982)has no shuttle, is a stand alone 3D machine. It uses the Acramatic 5D control.

Both machines are outdoors, have some rust, but can be restored. The Horizontal is under a carport. I do not have a tape writer.

I also have about 90 Kwik-Switch 300 series tool holders for the Horizontal that are for sale at reasonable prices and a like number of CAT45 holders for the Cimex. There are a mess of Acura-flex collets available, too. The tool holders include: Collet holders, tool holders, Jacobs spuds, Morse taper holders, tap driver with collets, some special and home made.

[email protected] with questions.

Where city are you in? So Cal is bigger than a lot of states.

Back