What's new
What's new

Cincinnati Milacron 210-14 for Sale

MachineryDealer

Plastic
Let's see how this goes...Everyone is welcome to make an offer, or tell me about your experience with this machine. I want to use this forum as a learning experience. I have been heavily involved with the repair and maintenance of machinery, and interested in the world of sales. I'm offering this machine open to offers and comments that would help me understand why someone would want it.
I have checked it out personally and run the machine, everything works as it should.
It is a Cincinnati Milacron 210-14 Universal Head
Horizontal Speeds 24(18-1800) rpm
Vertical Head Speeds 8(100-1500) rpm
Feed Speeds 17(3/8”-31-1/2”)
220/440V Control 110V
Turret Travel 28”

you can call me at 478 739 7494 I'm a dealer not a salesman
my email is [email protected]

here is a picture of the Machine
210.jpg

I understand that this is a forum for selling and buying machinery. Is that what this is?
I have been reading the posts and writing down information about some of the machines I may be interested in buying. I have been responding to posts and I have liked several threads that I haven't posted. Can you explain what your idea of participating means? Also please note that I have joined this site 3 days ago...I plan to fully participate.
I have read the RULES several times...can you please give me a few weeks, and then if you feel like I'm not participating I will cancel my account and I will not waste your time.

I ain't the mod. In my book participating means asking and answering questions, posting interesting tidbits, etc outside the "For Sale" area. "Tell me about your experience with this machine" as a part of a sales pitch isn't really asking pertinent question.
Second thing - your website needs work. I found listings of machines with prices, yes, but a link to actually see the machine in question would be a good thing. Does the lathe in question look like it came off the Titanic? I'm not driving two hours to find out.

Here, second post down on the rules thread:
"An active member is one that participates in other parts of the forum by contributing to discusions. Asking and answering questions, etc.

If all you do is post for sale items you will be quickly removed. I allow a few ads without participating, but there is a limit. And posting ads without pictures, prices, capacitys,and minimal descriptions doesnt help your cause. Frankly it makes you look incompetant. "

Back