What's new
What's new

Cincinnati Vertical Mill #2

Seems odd to have a sign that says "75 pounds per foot max floor load" in a machine shop. If I stand on one foot I overload the floor by 3 times that limit.

Talked to the seller a couple of days ago and he said sale pending, I asked if i could be second up if it falls through he said he would let me know if it fell through Thursday. I'll be driving 17 hours and some change to go pick it up.

Good luck on the Cincinnati

Talked to the seller a couple of days ago and he said sale pending, I asked if i could be second up if it falls through he said he would let me know if it fell through Thursday. I'll be driving 17 hours and some change to go pick it up.

I reached out to the seller twice and got no reply from him.
I'm looking for a vertical Cincinnati to match my 2MI and I'm only about 3 hours from there in Kentucky.
Cody

The next guy on the list is wanting to pick it up today, he's in the next state.
I'll post here when if it falls (not the floor) through.

Back