What's new
What's new

Clausing Colchester 17" Lathe - FREE

PnP Tech Works

Plastic
We are doing some 5S cleaning and this machine was tagged for scrap. I figured I'd offer it up to potentially save it.

I dont know much about it but this is what I do know...

It runs... but only in 2 speeds. It was used to groove pipe and I dont think it was ever maintained. It sounds pretty bad. The data plate is not visible (I think it is on the back against the wall?). There are a few accessories that go with this machine. Im not a "lathe" guy so forgive my ignorance or lack of info on this thing.

It's free for the taking... but you have to remove it. There is an overhead crane available as well as a dock. The machine is not under a crane now and will need to be moved approx 200ft to the crane.

I would prefer the machine go to someone who wants it for parts/restore. We will scrap it if no serious offers.

Located in Fairfield, Ohio. The machine is in a production enviroment. Removal times would be off hours (after 2pm). Takers may be required to sign liability release forms prior to removal.

[email protected]

-Phil
8ea6b066dc0741b4654a9bdd91a247ed.jpg
97975a6db90d44b5422707289ce9d799.jpg
dc4e9d614c25075a6e72a9da679cd609.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

The lathe was picked up today and heading to its new home in Texas. Thanks all for the interest. Sounds like it will be put to good use.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back