What's new
What's new

Cleerman Drill, B+S #12, Allen 3 head, and Accuratool screw machines for sale

surplusjohn

Diamond
I am helping out an old customer who is making room, I did not have much time to document this stuff so please excuse the lake of detail, i have photos i can send if you are interested.
THis is Mike Gareys shop in Syracuse, he died about a year ago and his son is keeping it going. Mike took excellent care of his machines but in the past couple of years the shop got messy due to his decline. Offered as is, where is. There is a forklift on site and a ground level, overhead door close by.
Brown and SHarpe #12 plain horizontal. with change gears, lots of arbors, etc. If you are looking for a good horizontal that is not beat to crap, this is it. $1000.00.
Cleerman Drill press, 22 inch swing, DC Box, 1978, this came off the air base and was supposed to of been re-built and never used after that, Mike only used it for tool making. This is of course a great drill press. $3500.00
Eisele cold saw, $500.00
Allen 3 head drill press, back geared, on power feed.
Accuratool Peg Board screw machines with bar feeds. Mike rebuilt 5 of these about 20 years ago, and kept the best two of the lot when he moved to this new location a few years ago. There is a pile of spare parts. make an offer.

if you want photos, email me at johnfitzsimmons99 [at] gmail.com [replace the [at] with @]

What is an Accuratool Peg Board Screw Machine? Google was no help, you have to at least post a picture of that one for the curious.

mfg in UK , 70s I believe, programed by a grid of peg holes and pins that activate different functions at each step. simple in principle but lots of relays and hydraulics. Mike loved these things and could make them sing, I will try to get some pics on.

What is an Accuratool Peg Board Screw Machine?

Google "boat anchor".

A can't think of a machine that would have less resale value today than a peg board automatic. It has all the electrical pitfalls of a really ancient CNC plus it takes days to program and has very limited functionality.

LOL. True.

According to a guy I used to work with, Cat was still running some of those peg board machines until about 15 years ago. They finally scrapped them all.

Back