What's new
What's new

climax facing machine

djones3158

Aluminum
For Sale...Climax portable facing machine. I'm going to cut this short. I've been trying all evening to post this machine for sale and for some reason I have a terrible time posting a new post or even a reply. If it goes this time I will be surprised but if it does I will try to post again with the details. if there is an interest please send me a private message with phone no. and I will gladly give you a call. This machine is used to restore the face on pipe flanges. It has the optional 12" mounting bell with it's own head in addition to the standard head and bell. It's in very good lightly used condition. New machines cost over $15,000 plus options and this one works just fine. This machine sets up quickly and is easy to operate and saves the expense of welding on a new pipe flange. This machine will pay for itself on the 1st job. You can rent these machines in different sizes and anyone that has rented one can tell you how good of a job they do. This machine includes a custom made aluminum storage box. Price is $1,5000 plus freight. I would rather have buyer pick up because of the weight [150#] but will ship if asked. I'm going to try to post this 1st without pictures just to see if it goes and if it does I will try to post the pictures right after, so here goes...

Back